Friday, September 10, 2010

Teeth...and sometimes, the lack of.

Going to the dentist wasn't exactly a big deal growing up in my house. I don't even remember going to the dentist till my late teens...maybe very early 20's, so the whole "proper dentistry" habits weren't exactly instilled in us as kids. Common sense should usually tell us to brush our teeth on a regular basis, but that doesn't mean we/I exactly always do that. I'm currently going though some fairly serious dental issues,cavities,missing teeth,etc. Most of the issues I have with my teeth are basically my fault, but it would have been nice to have some regular checkups as a kid. But I can't blame my parents....times were tough, and money wasn't always there, I get it.
So next Friday the 17th, I will have 3 teeth pulled, 2 of which are currently broken, and 2 fillings. But that's only the start I assure you....more stories after then.

No comments:

Post a Comment