Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vegetarians

I get alot of crap for being a Vegetarian. Usually they snicker or laugh...most always they say it's "weird". But I'd be willing to bet that if most would expand their little brains...just a bit, they'd see it's not so bad. My cholesterol has improved, so has my blood pressure, and I've even lost some weight. Sure, it tends to be a bit tricky when i go out to eat, and you have to be alot more creative when cooking at home, but it has been alot of fun. I found out I like broccoli, and alot of the "fake" foods like veggie burgers, "fakon" (bacon) and even the veggie ham is very good! I've done alot of research of foods, fast foods, etc. Altering your diet just a little, getting your real meat from a better source and STOP eating fast foods, would greatly improve your overall health. Any questions...please ask!

1 comment:

  1. Who cares what anyone else has to say as long as you are happy and healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete