Friday, January 28, 2011

Egypt

Egypt is in the news a lot lately...civil unrest, tear gas, fighting, blah, blah, blah.....same shit just a different country. Honestly....I don't care or feel sorry for them. You see all over the internet, people sending their well wishes, concerns....but if I did this for every country or event I would be constantly worrying...and truthfully...I have my own shit to worry about. This world will NEVER be civil, or quiet...there will always be some chaos somewhere. Let's take care of all the BS that's going on in OUR country. NO MORE fund raising for Haiti, or for this flood, or earthquake...or natural disaster. All that money we gave/raised for Haiti should have been used here....schools, homeless, the elderly!!! Will any of these countries we helped ever help us?

No comments:

Post a Comment