Monday, January 3, 2011

A lil about me...

I may not do things the way you think I should,and sometimes I don't act the way you think I should, but I do things for me....or at least now I do. I had to let go of some things in my life based on "what ifs" and some other very important things as well. I can no longer life my life trying to protecting what you might think of me.... Everything happens for a reason....good or bad. There are 100's of situations or events in my life that I can look back on and see "that happened because of this...or for this". I may have done things backwards, without reason, but justified or not...it happened, and it got me to where I am today, and made me into the person I am today.
I'm not asking you to support every idea I have or decision I make, but I am asking you to try to see the bigger picture, and try to see that things have/are happening for reasons...seen or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment